The Exceptional Wines
“Vendanges Tardives” (Late Harvest) and “Sélection de Grains Nobles – SGN” (Noble Grape Selection) — Both indications can complete the AOC Alsace and Alsace Grand Cru. They refer to exceptional wines produced according to some of the strictest criteria of all French AOCs, and are used for wines made with grapes that are highly concentrated by Botrytis Cinerea (the so-called “Noble Rot”).
- Riesling Schlossberg Selection of Noble Grapes 2006 "Award of Excellence at the 2009 World Riesling Competition"
- Riesling Vendanges Tardives 2015
- Pinot gris Wineck-Schlossberg Selection of Noble Grapes 2009 "Gold Medal at the 2011 World Pinot Gris Trophy"
- Gewurztraminer Furstentum Vendanges Tardives 2011
- Gewurztraminer Furstentum Selection of Noble Grapes 2009